October 29, 2014

What I'm Loving: October 2014!

It's Halloween season everyone! The leaves are starting to fall, the air is crisp, and spooky movies seem to be everywhere. This month I got into the Halloween spirit by doing some pumpkin carving with my sister and listening to Monster Mash on repeat. I also picked out my costume this year, Little Red Riding Hood! Let me know in a comment below what you are going as this year!
Beauty
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to The Bronze
This has been a favorite of mine for years now. One of my favorite ways to wear this recently is wearing it on it's own. It gives a nice wash of color that makes my eyes pop with minimal effort.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
I have been all about the rosy nude lip this month, and this fits the bill. It's the perfect nude shade to wear on a daily basis without being too overwhelming or high maintenance. I think this looks so gorgeous with a champagne eye look and rosy cheeks.

Movie
It's Halloween time everyone! That means it's time to break out my favorite Halloween movie, Hocus Pocus! I dare you to watch this and not sing along to the awesome musical number. My sister and I sing at the top of our lungs to it every year!

Random
My random favorite this month is Halloween! It's honestly my favorite time of year. I love anything spooky and scary, and love decorating my house every year for trick or treaters. One of the perks of student teaching this year is being able to experience Halloween through the eyes of children. I remember how excited I would get every year to pick out my costume, and the excruciating wait of having to be in school when all you really wanted to do was be trick or treating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!