October 1, 2014

September 2014 Glossybox: Harper's Bazaar!

This month Glossybox teamed up with fashion and beauty powerhouse Harper's Bazaar to give us a box filled with the magazine's favorite beauty products. Collaboration boxes are my favorite to receive so it goes without saying I was exciting to see what they would be including. Side note, excuse the photos in this post. We have had some gross weather recently and the lighting was just not working in my favor.




Harper's Bazaar Glossybox
Benefit They're Real Mascara (Sample Size)
I have used this mascara in the past and love how long it makes my lashes look. I am quite happy to have a cute little mini now!

Vichy Liftactiv Night (Sample Size)
Oh how I love Vichy! Every time I use this brand I feel like I'm taking such good care of my skin. It's like skin magic! Can't wait to try this night cream.

OCC Lip Tar Matte in Black Dahlia  (Full Size)
Glossybox, are you trying to make me die from excitement! I have been swatching OCC Lip Tars at Sephora for ages and told myself that I would splurge and buy one someday. Well, Glossybox beat me to it. This shade is an almost black vampy red that is perfect for fall.

Essie Nail Polish in She's Pampered  (Full Size)
You can never go wrong with Essie polish. I am so thrilled that I received this shade as I already own the other one they sent out.

Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert Conditioner (Sample Size)
Oooh, Bvlgari. How fancy! I have never tried a perfumed hair conditioner before as they sound like they would be a hit overwhelming, but I will definitely give this a try instead of my usual fragrance.

Overall Thoughts
I'm officially obsessed with this box! This is a huge step up from last month's box with not 1, but 2 full size products! Of course, I'm head over heels for the Essie polish. Who else was shocked that they also included an OCC Lip Tar? I'm happy with every item I received, and can wait to play with all of them.

Sneak Peek
In October we can look forward to receiving a Nails Inc. nail polish! I love this line of polish, and I can't wait to see what shade I receive!

4 comments:

  1. This box is AMAZING. The lip tar has me wishing I was subscribed to Glossybox for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely something to look into!

      Delete
  2. I always wanted to get a glossybox but this really won me over! Awesome products.

    thebrowneyedbostonian.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!