October 13, 2014

PINCHme Box #5: NYFW!

It's PINCHme box time! I was notified awhile back that I was selected to receive a NYFW Reserved box. I was excited to select items to be in my box, and to be guaranteed to receive one. I have missed the last few times to get a box because of my student teaching schedule so it was nice to be able to use the service again. Let's jump right in a see what I chose!

PINCHme Box
American Crew Power Cleanser Style Remover
This shampoo is supposed to cleanse all of the product out hair without damaging it. I typically don't wear a ton of product in my hair, but I could definitely see myself saving this for a day when I do.

Ecotools Cool Complexion Facial Sponge
This is the product I was most excited to receive. I have seen so many people rave about this cool little facial sponge for a few months now, and I can't wait to try it. Apparently, they are huge in Asia and make skin ultra soft.

Pure Vida All Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener
I'm a huge fan of all natural sweeteners so I'm eager to give this a try tonight when I make my nightly cup of tea.

Mr. Sketch Scented Marker
Oh my goodness! Does anyone else remember using these as a kid? This will be a fun thing to keep in my bag whenever I work with the little kiddos when I student teach.

Gevalia Ground House Blend Coffee
I have a Keurig so I won't really be able to use this. I think I will use this for a coffee scrub I have been dying to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!