October 24, 2014

October 2014 Glossybox Review!

It's my favorite time of the month again, Glossybox time! This month, Glossybox upped their spoilers game and let us know everything that would be in the box. Of course, as a spoiler lover, this made me ecstatic! I was so excited for this box that I stalked my mailman every day for a week. You could say I wanted it...



October 2014 Glossybox
Nails Inc. Westminster Matte Top Coat (Full Size)
Another instance of Glossybox reading my mind. I was going to head to the store this weekend to pick up a matte top coat. Guess I won't need to now, haha! I love Nails Inc. products so I hope this will be a home run too.

Vince Camuto Amore Perfume (Sample Size)
I think I may have a new favorite fragrance! I just had to try this when I saw it in the box, and oh my goodness does it smell good! This has both floral and fruity notes as is such an easy fragrance to wear. I honestly can't see anyone not liking it.

Tarte Power Pigment in Awakening (Full Size)
You can never go wrong with Tarte. I adore their lippies and this shade looks right up my alley. I've already swatched this, and boy is it pigmented!I love rosy nude shades, and this looks so lovely.

Sesha Skin Therapy Botanical Hydro Mask (Full Size)
I'm a huge fan of sheet masks so I was thrilled to see this. I love using these types of masks whenever I have some extra time on a Sunday and want a pamper session. Can't wait to try this one!

Proganix Anti-Fade Weightless Argan Oil + UV Protection (Full Size)
I am game for anything that will protect my color. For some reason whenever I dye my hair red it fades way faster then any other color I have ever used. I spritzed this on my hair, and it seriously smells so good!

*BONUS* $40 Giftcard to HelloFresh.com!
I had to look this website up, and from what I found it is a meal box service that sends meal ingredients to your house including a recipe. This is an interesting concept, and I think it will be fun to test out.

Overall Thoughts
I think this may be my favorite box to date! 4/5 full size products is insane! I can honestly say that I am excited to try every single item. I've never used anything from Sesha or Proganix before so I'm excited to test them out!

Sneak Peek
Next month we can look forward to receiving the Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer! I haven't used much from Juice Beauty in the past so I am looking forward to testing this out.

8 comments:

  1. What an awesome box! Lots of good-sized samples!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how the matte top coat is!!! ;) reviewwww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be doing a review! Xx

      Delete
  3. It's always a risk with subscription boxes, but everything in this box looks so good! We can't believe we still haven't tried Tarte! It's not available in store Australia, but hey are opening the first Sephora near us next month!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You both need to try Tarte! Their products are all amazing!

      Delete
  4. Glossybox US is so much better than Glossybox UK, I feel like I always end up with rubbish!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry to hear that! Yeah, the US version does seem to be better then the UK version.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!