October 1, 2014

NEW Taylor Swift Fragrance: Incredible Things!

Source
Just wanted to pop on here and share the exciting news with all of you! Taylor swift is launching a new fragrance and I am over the moon! It will be called Incredible Things, and it will have notes of vanilla orchid, musk, pink pepper, and passion flower. This fragrance sounds a lot warmer then her previous scents which means it is right up my alley. Also, how stinking cute is the bottle?!

You will be able to purchase Incredible Things at Kohl's for $50 this month.

Excuse me while I go listen to all of her albums to prepare myself!

2 comments:

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!