September 29, 2014

What I'm Loving: September 2014!

September has come and gone everyone! I know I say this every month, but time has flown by. I was so happy to see fall finally make it's way to New England after a pretty hot summer. I didn't do anything fall related this month, but let's hope that October brings apple/pumpkin picking, and long drives to look at the leaves change. Keep reading to see what I have been loving this past month!

Beauty



Butter London Moisture Matte Lipstick (Ruby Murray)*
Butter London has another hit on their hands. My favorite way to wear this berry lipstick is as a stain. It is so highly pigmented that even the smallest dab will give lips that "just kissed" look. Click here for a full review.

Sumita Beauty Champagne Eye Shadow Pencil
I have worn this almost every time I have done my makeup this month. All I have to do it swipe it on and blend it out. It adds just the right amount of dimension to my lids on low key makeup days. Not to mention the champagne shade compliments my blue eyes nicely.

Bath & Bodyworks Sweet Pea Body Mist
I've had this bottle of Sweet Pea fragrance mist in my collection for years now, and only pull it out for special occasions or whenever I need a scent pick-me-up. This scent brings me back to my childhood and  makes me so happy.

TV
Source
I adore cooking competition shows and children so when I found out that there was a cooking competition show featuring kids I knew I just had to watch it. Little did I know I would get hooked! I binge watched the first season of  Rachel vs. Guy's Kids Cook-Off  with my sister, and started watching the new season. These little kids are so talented and passionate about cooking! Plus, it doesn't hurt that they are all stinking adorable!

Music
This month is all about preparing myself for Taylor Swift's new album. I'm a huge fan of her music, and this new album sounds like it will have some awesome tracks on it. I have been listening to Treacherous and All Too Well on repeat!

Random
My random favorite this month is plaid flannels. They are my unofficial uniform in fall! I have way too many count, and wear them everywhere. I pick mine up at Walmart in the men's section after seeing them on Penny Chic. Not only are they ultra soft and comfortable, but they also cost less then $10! What a fashion bargain! The one I'm wearing in this picture (that I borrowed from my Instagram) actually was one of my dad's old work shirts from his days working as an electrician. It may be old, but it is seriously the most comfortable thing ever and works great as an oversized jacket over a white tee.

2 comments:

  1. Love that lip color. And plain flannel, especially when it's stolen ... er ... borrowed from someone. I may have taken possession of one of my BF's flannel shirts recently. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!!!! I have "borrowed" quite a few myself! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!