September 26, 2014

The Autumn Tag!

It's fall time everyone! Can you tell I'm excited? Fall is my favorite time of year. There is nothing better then apple picking, the leaves changing, and getting to wear adorable sweaters. I was tagged by the lovely Emma of Peace.Love.Vintage (go check her blog out!) to do this tag all about fall. Thank you Emma! I tag anyone who would like to do this. Let's get started!
The Autumn Tag
What's your favorite drink from Starbucks or any other coffee shop?
Too cliche to say Pumpkin Spice Latte? I was so excited that Starbucks released them early!

What do you opt for, scarf, boots or gloves?
I love wearing boots and scarves. They are so versatile and go with really any outfit.

What's your favorite music to listen to during autumn?
I tend to lean towards acoustic/folk music and loads of Adele in the fall. I have a playlist of Mumford & Sons and Avett Brothers that is seriously so good!

What's your favorite scent this time of year?
I tend to gravitate towards muskier/warmer scents around this time of year, and one that I keep coming back to is Burberry's Body. This is definitely a scent that you either love or hate, but I adore it!

What scents will you be burning this season?
I love burning spicier scents in the fall. A staple in my house is Bath & Bodywork's Leaves.

What do you love most about Autumn?
Living in New England, I am lucky enough to see the leaves change every year. It is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, and I always look forward to it.

Favorite autumnal make up look?
I love wearing golds and brown to play up my blue eyes. It creates such a lovely warm eye look that is perfect for fall!

What are you looking forward to most this autumn?
I just love everything about the season. Apple and pumpkin picking is tons of fun, and my favorite holiday (Halloween) is also in fall. So much to look forward to!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I live in New England too and I love looking outside my window and seeing the trees change colors more and more every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeyy! Thanks for Joining in Meaghan!
    I love all your answers and Id love to try some bath and body works goodies one day as we dont have it over here :'(
    Take care and enjoy this season :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!