September 19, 2014

Sample Roundup #4

I'm back today with another sample roundup! I love doing these posts, and being able to test out different products without the commitment of buying them. Plus, doesn't the fact that something was free make it that much better?
Sample Roundup
Tone Petal Soft Pink Peony & Rose Oil Body Wash
I have never used body wash from Tone before so I had no idea what to expect. This was okay and smelled nice, but it was nothing to write home about.

Tone Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash
This was my favorite of the two Tone samples I received. My skin has been dry and irritated for awhile now, and this is one of the only things that has made it feel better. I can definitely see myself purchasing this.

Garnier Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub
I think I may have found my new favorite drugstore face scrub. The charcoal in this scrub did wonders for my skin, and left it feeling smooth and helped to reduce redness. Definitely something I will be purchasing soon.

L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Shampoo & Conditioner
I've received so many samples of this shampoo and conditioner, and each time I love it. Once I finish the Tresemme I have in my shower I will be switching to this. My hair has never felt so soft and healthy then when I use these.

Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash
Herbal Essences really made a smart move when they created body washes with the same scents as their hair products. This smells amazing, and leaves a light citrus scent on my skin.

Olay Sensitive Skin Body Wash
Another "okay" body wash. I wasn't a bit fan of the scent, but the creamy formulation did make my skin feel moisturized instead of dried.

1 comment:

  1. The oatmeal and shea butter body wash sounds really nice. Definitely good for dry skin!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!