September 15, 2014

Product Empties #6

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a great day. Today I am sharing my trash with you guys again. That's right, it's empties time!

Empties
Literally the only hair spray I use. It keeps all of my frizz at bay, and provides incredible hold even in humidity or wind. I have to be careful not to apply too much of this or it can make my hair a bit crunchy, but I don't see this as a problem. Already repurchased!

I have had this same bottle of scrub for over a year! I used this about twice a week and have to say that this is one of my favorite scrubs. It has just enough grit to it without being overly abrasive or irritating to the skin. I already have plans to repurchase this!

If you like rose then you will love this shower gel! This had more of a gel consistency and didn't foam or lather, but it did leave my skin smelling lovely for hours after. 

I typically detest bar soap as I find them unhygienic, but this smelt too good to pass up! I most likely won't repurchase this, but at least it smelled good.  

The Rocket is my all-time favorite mascara. It gives my lashes loads of volume and holds a curl very nicely. I honestly can't say enough good things about it. 

These razors were okay, but nothing special. I'm usually not that picky when it comes to razors so when I saw this 5 pack on sale I decided to pick it up. They did their job so I really can't complain. 

4 comments:

  1. I don't know about you but I haven't found "the perfect razor" either. All of them just kinda seem okay, none of them are really special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! None of them really "wow" me.

      Delete
  2. I have that mascara, and have to agree that it's pretty good. X

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!