September 17, 2014

Nail of The Day: Essie's Smokin' Hot!

I'm back guys! The beginning of my senior year of college hit me a bit harder then I expected, and being able to take a quick blogging break to catch up really helped calm my nerves. 

Today, I am back on schedule and have an NOTD to share with all of you.
I've had Essie's Smokin Hot' in my collection for years now, and always seem to come back to it in the fall. This purple toned stone grey is the perfect alternative to black polish which can sometimes be a bit harsh. Not only do I love how flattering this is with my skin tone, but I seriously LOVE the name. I can't help but feel a bit more confident when wearing it. It came across as a bit patchy in this photo, but it looks opaque in person. Overall, a great polish for fall!

What polish are you currently loving? Leave me some recommendations down below!

1 comment:

  1. I really like that this looks purple without looking black, very fall appropriate! Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!