August 22, 2014

Softlips Cube 5-in-1 Care: Review!

It's lip balm review time! I received the Softlips Cube 5-in-1 Care* in the Vitality VoxBox not too long ago, and I thought I would share with you all how I have been getting along with it.
How stinking cute is the packaging?! Of course, it's not something you could stick in your pocket, but it would make an adorable addition to a makeup bag. This reminds me a lot of the EOS lip balms, but instead of being round they made into a cube (hence the name). I pulled this out the other day to use at the store and received so many questions about it. 

This lip balm contains shea butter and vitamins A, C, & E to add moisture to lips while repairing damage. It also has SPF 15 in it which is perfect for days outside. No one wants a sunburn on their lips!
The flavor I received is Pomegranate Blueberry, and it definitely has a distinct berry scent and flavor. I don't know if it's just me, but I always feel a cooling sensation whenever I use this that feels so good on hot days. 

This does add a slight shine to the lips that at times can come off a bit greasy if you overdue it. Just something to keep in mind.

Overall Thoughts
This balm certainly has the cute factor on it's side. While it does moisturize my lips, it isn't the best balm I've ever used. It does work in a pinch when I need to moisturize my lips or need something with SPF.

Softlips Cube 5-in-1 Care lip balm retails for $3.49

*Product courtesy of Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!