August 1, 2014

Product Empties #5

It's empty products time! I have barely worn any makeup this past month so most of the products I used up were skincare or hair related. 
Product Empties

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

These are my absolute favorite face wipes. I have gone through countless packages of them, and will continue to repurchase them. They remove all of my waterproof makeup and leave my skin feeling refreshed and clean.

Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towelettes
I received a coupon a few months back for a free package of these facial wipes so I figured I would pick them up. I have used these in the past, and while they aren't my favorite I used them all up. They don't do as good of a job removing waterproof makeup as the Simple wipes do, but they did work at removing my foundation.

Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser*
I was sent this facial cleanser awhile back to test out, and I just recently finished it up. I really enjoyed using it, an if you are interested in hearing more about my experience you can read it here.

Paul Mitchell Spring Loaded Detangling Shampoo
I seriously have zero luck when it comes to Paul Mitchell products. I have used samples of a few of their products in the past, and I have just not liked them. This shampoo did little to nothing for my hair, and ultimately made it feel like straw.

It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin
Oh, It's A 10, how I love you! I received this awhile ago from Ulta when they were giving them away if you spent so much money. This is another product I did a full review of which you can read here. Honestly, I don't think my hair has ever been this soft!

Maybelline Baby Lips (Quenched)
Maybelline is easily one of my favorite drugstore brands, and the Baby Lips line is part of the reason why I love them so much. This little beauty smells absolutely amazing, and was so moisturizing.

Bath & Bodyworks Hand Sanitizer (Island Margarita)
These little travel hand sanitizers have been a staple in my handbag since I was 13. They are so adorable, and help me keep my germphobia in check. Island Margarita smells just like it's name. So yummy!

Bath & Bodyworks Shower Gel (Golden Magnolia Sun)
I have yet to try a shower gel from Bath & Bodyworks that I don't love. This leans more towards the vanilla scent instead of the floral in my opinion. I would definitely repurchase this!


*Post contains affiliated links and PR samples.

2 comments:

  1. I use the B&BW AntiBacs religiously, too! I love that there is always a new scent to try. :) Great empties!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! If you get a chance, there's some really good deals at CVS for those Simple wipes! There's like a BOGO coupon in the Sunday paper and you get extra bucks for your purchase or something!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!