August 13, 2014

Influenster Vitality VoxVox: Review

Hello my loves! My blog vacation is officially over. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram then you will know that I went on a little trip to Washington D.C. I loved my time there, but it's definitely good to be home. 

I received an email while I was on vacation that I qualified for the Vitality VoxBox from Influenster which I was ultra excited about. I haven't qualified for a VoxBox since December so I was super excited to test out some more products. I had no idea what to expect when I heard that it was a box about vitality, so I was completely in the dark on this one.

Vitality VoxBox
First Degree Advanced Burn Cream
Well, this sure is an interesting thing to include, haha! I laugh now, but I always burn myself on my straightener and curling iron so I will most likely get plenty of use out of this. 

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons
Tampons are always welcome in my house. They certainly are something that will get used. 

Elizabeth Arden FLAWLESS FUTURE Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum
I am always game to try an anti-aging product. I have yet to try anything from Elizabeth Arden so I am interested to see how this works. 

Pure Leaf Iced Tea
Anyone who knows me knows that I love iced tea, and Pure Leaf is one of the brands I purchase from time to time. I received the sweet tea which I love. My bottle is already in the fridge, and I can't wait to have it for dinner. 

Softlips Cube Lip Balm
I have been curious to try one of these for awhile now so I was thrilled to see that it was included. This reminds me of the EOS lip balms which I loved back in high school. I received the pomegranate blueberry flavor, and it smells so yummy!

Bikini Ready Energy Gummies
I hate to be negative, but products like this are kind of pointless. Of course you will lose weight if you eat correctly and exercise so there really is no point to adding this to my routine. I've already tested them out since there is only 1 serving, and I didn't notice any difference in my energy level. Definitely not something I would ever purchase.

Overall Thoughts
This box had some hits and misses. I am a bit confused about the whole concept of vitality and how burn cream and tampons play into that, but hey, it was free. I already know I will enjoy the iced tea and lip balm so I'm happy with the box overall. I mean, to be honest, how can anyone be upset with a box filled with free products. 


*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

6 comments:

  1. I'm also a little confused the whole vitality concept, but you did get a good variety of products to try! I think you'll get some use out of the burn cream too! I thought it was weird at first, but it definitely makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! What exactly does the theme mean.

      Delete
  2. Do the gummies have caffeine in them? Otherwise ... meh. The rest of the contents seem fun or useful though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have caffeine, but I didn't notice anything when I took them.

      Delete
  3. That soft lips cube is so cute! I like these items and their things I would actually use! TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!