August 4, 2014

I'm Going On A Blog Vacation!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to do a quick post to let all of you know that there will be no new posts this week. I have been blogging nonstop on here for over a year, and I think it is time for a little break to collect myself and get inspired. Lately I have been feeling less then inspired, and I think that the only way to remedy this is to take a step back. I will be back in action next Wednesday (8/13). I hope that all of you have a fabulous week and I will see you all soon! Xx

P.S.- I will still be posting to TwitterInstagram, and Facebook throughout this break so feel free to drop by there to chat and connect! 

4 comments:

  1. Hiya! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    Check the details here! http://gembolini.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs a break every now and again. I took a month off last Dec! See you when you come back. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break. I hope you find your inspiration or at least get a chance to relax! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're enjoying your vacation! And just FYI - I tagged you in my latest post for the Secrets of Blogging tag. :)

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!