August 27, 2014

Current Playlist #8

Hey everyone! Today I thought I would do a quick post on my latest playlist. This week is my first week of student teaching so I am extremely busy running around. I seriously can't sit still! My alone time has become the time I am driving around going to and from school and running errands. I know, I lead a glamorous life. This playlist is all about fun dance music or great songs to sing a long to. Let me know in a comment below what your favorite song of the moment is!
My Current Playlist
- Taylor Swift Shake It Off
- Dixie Chick Cowboy Take Me Away
- Don Omar Danza Kuduro
- Meghan Trainor All About That Bass
- Charlie XCX Boom Clap
- Coldplay Sky Full of Stars
- Madonna Borderline
- Phillip Phillips Gone, Gone, Gone
- Sia Chandelier
- Kongos Come With Me Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!