July 18, 2014

What's In My Handbag?

I am beyond excited for today's post. I have been dying to do something like this for quite some time, but to be honest I always forgot. I know, shame on me. Well, I am redeeming myself now and sharing with all of you what is in my handbag!

First, let's start off with my handbag. I will be honest again and say that I just am not a huge handbag collector. I usually stick with the same bag for a very long time. I featured this bag from Target awhile back, and it is still going strong. I'm a huge fan of adding color to my handbags by tying a scarf around the strap so I used the Balenciaga scarf I  got from Sephora as a 500 point perk. What a steal!

Now, let's get on to the fun part!



What Is In My Handbag
1. Keys 2. Bath & Bodyworks Hand Sanitizer (Farmstand Apple) 3. Forever 21 Floral Wallet 4. Sunglasses (no idea where I purchased these) 5. Charlie Card 6. Tea Forte Cocoa Mate Minteas
8. Mini Lint Roller 9. Kotex Feminine Products Holder 10. Graphic Image Pocket Notes Notebook*
 11. Pen
My Makeup Bag
1. Birchbox Makeup Bag* 2. Burt's Bees Lip Balm (Grapefruit) 3. Perfume minis (Marc Jacobs Daisy, Kate Spade Twirl, Coach Poppy) 4. Hair Ties & Bobby Pins 5. Boscia Blotting Linens
6. Sephora Disney Collection Cinderella Compact 7. Advil PM (sample)

What do you keep in your handbag?

7 comments:

  1. Those little Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers are the best for keeping in your purse! I usually have one in mine too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lippies, gum and sanitizers are my must haves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have one of those pad holders! Haha we probably got it at the same time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mirror compact is gorgeous! Extra bobby pins are always a necessity too. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!