July 28, 2014

What I'm Loving: July 2014!

Guys, we only have 1 more month left of summer! I cannot believe how quickly time is flying by. I had a pretty low key July with nothing too exciting to report, but my August is going to be jam packed with awesome things that I can't wait to share with all of you! Do you guys have any exciting plans coming up? I would love to hear about them!
Beauty
Coppertone Sport Sunscreen (SPF 50)
I have been spending so much time outdoors, and as my fellow pale girls will know all too well that means I have had to slather myself in sunscreen. Since most of the time I was outdoors I was working out I had to use the sport sunscreen, and my favorite is by Coppertone. I haven't experienced any burns since using this, and it doesn't come off when I sweat which is a big deal because I sweat a ton when it is hot and I am working out. I know, TMI.

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation (BR22)
I barely wore makeup at all this month, but when I did I typically was using my favorite Chanel foundation, Vitalumiere Aqua. If ever I was asked to use one foundation for the rest of my life it would have to be this one. It makes my skin look perfected, but not cakey or overdone. It's like a little bottle of magic.

TV
I am a huge fan of BBC America shows in general, but my recent favorite has to be The Musketeers. Historical shows are my absolute favorite, and this one checks off all of my boxes. Not only does the show revolve around the Musketeers (of The Three Musketeers fame), but the costuming is to die for!

Music
I have been all about 90's boy bands this past month. There is nothing better then listening to a playlist of Backstreet Boys and NSYNC to bring me back. Were you a Backstreet Boys girl or and NSYNC girl? Let me know in a comment below. I was definitely a Backstreet Boys girl!

Random
As many of you know, I am a college student. I'm actually entering my final year which is both exciting and terrifying at the same time. One of the requirements for my degree program is owning an iPad so that I can take it with me when I am working out in the field. I have never been too interested in owning an iPad before, but I've had mine for a few weeks now, and have to admit that I am slowly starting to love it. I have found it super convenient when I am cooking in the kitchen and need to follow a recipe online.

Website/Blog
Source
My favorite website this month has to be LaurenConrad.com. I have always loved Lauren Conrad's style and how effortlessly put together she was. I stumbled across her website a few months back on Pinterest, and have been in love with it ever since. She covers so many topics from style, beauty, awesome recipes, and even DIY projects. She really has created an empire for herself which is ultra impressive. She did a post recently on How to Pack the Perfect Picnic that I found very helpful!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I LOVE LC :) I've heard great things about the Chanel foundation, I need to try. Do you have oily or dry skin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting that your school requires you to have an iPad ... those didn't exist yet when I was in college, but everybody was expected to do certain things on the computer so I guess it's like the next version of that. Anyway, I love owning a tablet now, mostly because I can watch TV on it in bed - haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!