July 2, 2014

Red, White, & Blue!

I can't believe how quickly summer is flying by. I mean, the 4th of July is only 2 days away! In celebration of the 4th I decided to put together a fun little post that will give you your dose of red, white, and blue. While the lip tattoos might be a bit out there for most people, everything else can easily be added to an outfit to show your love of the USA. 

Do you have any plans for the 4th of July? Let me know in a comment below! I will be having a nice low-key barbecue with family and watching fireworks in the evening. 

1. American Flag Scarf 2. American Flag Heart Sunglasses 3. StrangeBeautiful Library of Color Nail Polish Duo 4. American Flag Lip Tattoos 5. American Flag Denim Shirt 6. American Flag TOMS

5 comments:

  1. Fun! Not sure I could pull off the lip tattoo though, haha. :) I'll probably just go to my friend's house for a barbecue on the 4th. My nails are pretty long at the moment so I'm debating doing a patriotic manicure...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Me either! They look so fun though. Xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE the denim top and the Toms shoes!! Have a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sweetie

    lovely blog and amazing post!

    you are a fashion insider for sure!

    I would love to keep it touch with you! you are so inspirational!

    would you like to follow each other?

    you can find me at http://www.fashionrailways.com

    greetings
    vicky

    http://www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!