July 16, 2014

PinchMe Box #4

Hello everyone! How has your summer been going so far? I unfortunately am taking summer courses so I don't really have vacation, but I really can't complain because I will be going on a trip to Washington DC in August. For those of you who have been to DC, what places should I visit? Let me know in a comment below!

I am a huge fan of free samples and products so it makes sense why I love PINCHme. There is nothing better then being able to sample different brands without having to spend a single penny. In the past I have been able to sample brand new shampoos, nail polishes, and snacks. 
The other day I received my latest PINCHme box in the mail, and I was not disappointed. I received a mini to-go size of Orchard Valley Harvest Cranberry, Almond, and Cashew Trail Mix and a Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bar in the flavor Peanut Butter with Sea Salt. 

I've been on my healthy eating kick for awhile now so I'm thrilled with both of these. Both would be perfect to throw in my bag for a quick snack while out running errands or an after workout snack.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute box! I'm trying to get back on the healthy eating train with little success lol. I went to DC last January, and I'd recommend checking out the Smithsonian museums. I only got to visit one of them because I went with school, but what we saw in there was amazing. Try and check out the Holocaust museum too! That didn't fit into our itinerary, but I would have loved to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Smithsonian is in the top of my list! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!