July 21, 2014

Nail Of The Day: Zoya's Megan

It's nail polish time everyone! It seems like it's before forever since I shared a NOTD with all of you on here. Typically, I'll snap a photo and upload it to my Instagram, but I like doing a more in depth review from time to time. Today's polish is from a brand that I don't purchase too often, Zoya. I like the formulation of Zoya polishes, but for some reason I just look them over. If you have any favorite shades from they let me know in a comment below.

The shade I am wearing today is Megan, a light taupey grey. Of course, I have to say I am biased when it comes to the name, which is awesome by the way! The photo above shows 2 coats which made it fully opaque, and a top coat. I like to wear grey polishes from time to time when I am looking for a fun change, but don't want to wear anything bright or distracting.

3 comments:

  1. I like this color, though it looks almost pastel blue in the picture! Now I wonder if Zoya has a "Rebecca" polish ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely say it has slight blue undertones. Who wouldn't want a nail polish named after them! Xx

      Delete
  2. I have never tried a Zoya nail polish but I love this shade of grey and I think it looks lovely with your skin tone :)
    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!