July 9, 2014

Meaghan's Top 5: Nail Polishes!

I'm back with another Top 5 today that is perfect for all of you nail polish lovers. I have been obsessed with nail polish since I was little, and am very particular when it comes to what I use. These are my absolute favorite shades that I swear I wear all of the time and always reach for when I want to go back to an old staple.

Top 5 Nail Polishes

While I usually gravitate towards glitters there are days when I want a more neutral polish look. This creamy rose is sophisticated and is perfect for when I want more toned down nails.

Every girl needs a red nail polish. Nothing screams sexy or bold more than red nails. I own a ton of red polishes, but Russian Roulette is one that I always reach for. It is ultra opaque and I barely experience any chipping.

Who would have thought that forest green nail polish would look so pretty! I wear this on days when black is too harsh and I want something a bit more dynamic. The shimmer adds a whole new dimension to the shade and makes it a bit more fun.

Sephora by O.P.I. Nail Polish (Mr. Right Now)
This has to be my ultimate go-to polish in the fall and winter. I purchased this last year, and I just kept applying it over and over again which is rare for me to do. This creamy vampy shade is stunning and looks so chic against my skin tone.

Sally Hansen Nail Polish (Mint Sorbet)
There is something about a mint polish that makes me smile. Mint Sorbet pops against my skin and is such a fun color during the spring and summer when you don't want boring nails.

*Post Contains Affiliated Links

2 comments:

  1. Mint Sorbet is one of my favorite's too! I love those little Sally Hansen polishes - so underrated!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Some of my favorite shades are from that line. Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!