July 30, 2014

July 2014 Glossybox Review!




July 2014 Glossybox

GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment (Sample Size)
Everyone and their cousin has raved about how incredible GlamGlow masks are, but I have never tested one myself. I will definitely be using this for my weekly mask treatment!

Skin Inc Custom-Blended Soothing Serum (Full Size)
A new skincare product is always welcome. This serum retails for $45 so you have already doubled the value of the box with this one product alone. Apparently, this is supposed to hydrate skin and help it retain moisture. I have oily skin so I am interested to see if this will work.

Mitchell and Peach Body Cream (Sample Size)
While I love a good body/hand cream I am received so many of them that there is almost no way I can use them all up! Is Glossybox telling me that I have dry skin? Haha! This body cream has a delicate floral scent and after testing out a little on my hands I can tell you that it isn't greasy at all.

Philip B PH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist (Sample Size)
I was instantly hesitant about this hair mist once I saw that it contained apple cider vinegar. I don't know about you guys, but I don't want my hair smelling anything like a salt and vinegar potato chip. After giving this a sniff you can definitely smell the vinegar, but it's not as strong as some people who have reviewed this have let on. I want to be fair and test this out so be sure to keep an eye out in the future for a review.

Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm (Sample Size)
Lip balm and mojitos? YES PLEASE! I have yet to test this, but I already have high hopes for it. This is supposed to be a gel balm that isn't sticky which is seriously music to my ears.

Overall Thoughts
I'll be honest, this isn't the most exciting Glossybox I have received, but there are certainly products in here that I will get use out of. The Skin Inc serum looks interesting, and I can always use a new serum to try. I also can't wait to try the GlamGlow mask and the Malin + Goetz lip balm. I have never used anything from either brand so I look forward to testing these product out. The other two products are a bit lack luster, but once I test them out I might change my mind. Hopefully they will include some sort of makeup in next months box!

1 comment:

  1. I already had that lip gloss and love it, so I was very excited to get another. It's so hydrating and serisouly stays on ALL night long. I had the same thoughts about that hair mist, I HATE the smell of vinegar, but I've tried it twice and I don't think it makes my hair smell like it, weird huh. Definitely detangles :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!