July 11, 2014

Everyday Eye Look Using The Urban Decay Naked Palette!

I lead a pretty busy and hectic life so when it comes to my makeup routine during the week I have to get it done as quickly as possible while making it appear like I spent hours on it. I have an eyeshadow look that I use for the crazier days that it super easy to do and goes with absolutely every makeup look. 
The palette I use to create this look is the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I use this palette almost every day and find that all of the shades suit my blue eyes. The shadows that I use for this look in particular are Sin (shimmery champagne), Naked (matte nude), and Virgin (cool pale beige).

The first thing I do is prime my eyes with Urban Decay's Primer Potion. This helps to control the oils on my eyelids, keeps the eyeshadows in place all day, and makes the shades more vibrant. 
Next, I apply Sin all over the lid stopping before the brow bone using a shadow brush.

After that, I run Naked through the crease with a fluffy crease brush to add some dimension to my eyes. I also like to take another clean fluffy brush to blend everything together.

Then I apply Virgin under the brow bone and in my inner corner. 

I usually finish off the look by adding a nude liner, like Rimmel's Scandaleyes in Nude, to my lower waterline and mascara. My fave mascara of the moment is Maybelline's The Falsie's Black Drama.
The look is so simple and youthful plus helps brighten my eye area to make me appear more awake. Let's be honest, who doesn't want to appear more awake?

What are your favorite eye looks using the Naked Palette?

4 comments:

  1. Haha I wish I had a naked palette so I could actually HAVE a fav eye look with it! Actually, funny story, I won a contest like wayyy back in march/april for a Naked 3 but the beauty guru never ended up sending it to me :P she emailed and was like "I've been so busy but I"ll ship it out to you soon, it's sitting on my desk next to me with your address taped to it!

    LOL so much for that hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the Naked palette! I haven't been using it as much as I used to, but it's still my go to when I need a quick and easy makeup look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's perfect for quick eye looks on days when you don't want to put a lot of thought into it. Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!