July 23, 2014

Camille Beckman Platinumé Gold Imperial Repair Hand Therapy: Review

I don't know about you guys, but there is nothing that is more irritating then dry or cracked hands. I have been spending a lot of time outside doing yard work, and because of the sun my hands have become dry and dehydrated. As you can imagine, hand cream has become a part of my daily routine. My current favorite is the Platinumé Gold Imperial Repair Hand Therapy by Camille Beckman

I talked about this back when I received this in my June Glossybox (which you can read here), but I am obsessed with the packaging. I'll be the first one to admit that I purchase products sometimes because of luxurious packaging, and I am beyond impressed with Camille Beckman's. The gold accents on the tube make it feel so glamorous and luxurious.

I am a huge fan of citrus scented products so the lemongrass and sparkling grapefruit are right up my alley. I'm terrible at describing scents, but I would say that this is fresh and fruity without being overpowering. 

I use this once a day after as a late night hand treatment, and a little goes a long way. As you can tell from the photo I have barely made a dent in mine. The formulation is on the thicker side, but it is easy to work into my hands and doesn't leave any type of residue. 

Overall Thoughts
The packaging and formulation are on point with this hand cream. My little tube is going to last me so long, and it is the perfect size to keep in my handbag. This is a must for citrus lovers!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with it too! Such a nice smell and love the packaging as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!