June 14, 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag!

Today's post is another tag, this time the Beauty Scenario Tag. This tag is pretty self explanatory, but I'll fill you all in anyways. Basically, there are different beauty related scenarios and I have to say what I would do if it happened to me! So many people have done this already and it looks like a lot of fun!
The Questions

You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?


I would have to keep my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua and my Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous.



You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?


I would ignore it completely and just keep smiling. I would want the job, and pointing it out could humiliate the interviewer.


You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?


I would put on MAC's Speed Dial. It is a lovely pink that always puts me in a happy mood.


You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?


Hell yes! I would actually spend time doing it instead of going without. I knew how to apply makeup and do my hair, but I was just too lazy to actually do it in the morning.


You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you:

 a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical 
b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or 
c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.


I would express how displeased I was, but I've always secretly wanted to rock short hair so I would probably learn to deal with it. It was an accident on the stylists part so I wouldn't be too furious.


Your friend surprises you with a 4 day vacation and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?


I would have to pack my Urban Decay Naked Palette. It has every eyeshadow I could ever need in it.



Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?


I have no idea how to answer this. Everything is replaceable, but I would be super mad at whoever stole my things, haha!


Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you:

 a) Just pretend you haven't noticed 
b) Ask them to repurchase it or 
c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs

I'm pretty blunt and honest so I would probably ask them to replace it if it's a close friend. If it is an acquaintance or new friend than I probably wouldn't say anything and just make a mental note to not let them borrow my things again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!