June 27, 2014

Summer Clothing Wishlist!

Hey lovelies! It has been so hot recently where I live, and warm weather means a bit of a closet overhaul. While I am not a huge fan of heat I am a fan of the bright prints and florals that I get to wear in the summer. This season I am loving classic prints like polka dots and florals in dresses and swimsuits. A polka dot bathing suit just screams vintage! Graphic print tees are my favorite way to make a boring outfit a bit more quirky and cool. I have chosen a few pieces below that I would love to find in my closet and would be the perfect pieces to add to any fashion lovers wardrobe this summer. 

1. Floral Scuba Knit Dress (Forever 21+) 2. One Piece Navy Polka Dot Swimsuit (ModCloth) 3. Day Dream Graphic Tee (Torrid) 4. ASOS T-Shirt Dress in Vintage Rose Print 5. Alice + You Cage Back Playsuit 6. New York Muscle Tee (Forever 21+)

8 comments:

  1. I am loving the first floral dress it is perfect for summer :)
    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the daydream tee so cute for summer!

    http://ellelaww.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the playsuit its super cute and the colours amazing

    www.amygatenby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the swimsuit! I only have one right now and it's just boring solid black. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Rebecca! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!