June 16, 2014

Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser: Review

I mentioned a few times on here the recent health kick I have been on. It's not enough to just take care of my insides, but I also have to take better care of my outsides. I have never been picky when it comes to skincare, but recently I have been paying more attention to what ingredients are in the products I use. The more natural ingredients a product contains the better!
The Sibi Beauty Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser* uses 100% natural ingredients, zero preservatives, and is cruelty-free. This gentle non-foaming gel cleanser with micro-exfoliators is meant to remove all dirt, impurities, and makeup. I am prone to breakouts if I leave makeup on too long or overnight so it has become a part of my every day routine to make sure that every last bit of makeup is removed. It is so important to me that a cleanser I am using removes that difficult makeup that just seems to stay behind even after using a makeup wipe.

One of the main ingredients in Sibu Beauty's products is the sea buckthorn berry which contains not only omega's 3, 6, and 9, but also omega 7! All of these fatty acids are important for providing cellular health in skin, hair, and nails. If you are interested in learning more click here.

The Sea Buckthorn Balancing Cleanser comes in a bottle with a pump which makes it easy to dispense the product. The packaging looks very clean and high quality which makes it feel more expensive.
I have been using this cleanser for two weeks now and I quite like it. I use between 1 or 2 pumps of this depending on whether or not I am wearing makeup. I had been suffering from a pretty bad breakout before I started using this, and it is now completely cleared up. Now, I can't say for sure if it was because of this cleanser, but I'm pretty positive it helped. The micro-exfoliating particles helped to remove dead skin and make my skin feel smooth and I had a few people comment that my skin was glowing and I was wearing zero makeup. The product also has a citrus scent that almost borderline smells like a creamsicle. It literally smells so stinking good!

Overall Thoughts
I like this cleanser and would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive or oily skin. Not only did it remove all of my face makeup, but it also didn't break me out. I really like that this product is cruelty-free and made with all natural ingredients. 


*This product was provided by Sibu Beauty for review purposes. All opinions are my own. For more information read my Disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!