June 18, 2014

PINCHme Box #3

It is time to share with all of you what I received in my latest PINCHme box. I actually missed the allotted time they have to order samples, but thankfully they sent me an email the next day where I could order mine. PINCHme is becoming so popular, and it is becoming harder and harder to get samples from them. Is anyone else experiencing this?
This time around I received generous samples of Dove's Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. I haven't heard anything about this line before, but it is supposed to be targeted towards people who have fine or flat hair. I am eager to try these and see if they add any volume or thickness to my hair.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't use this haha, I have thick crazy hair! I hope it helps you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way--My hair has enough volume :P

      I think I might hold onto mine for a giveaway Meaghan! But if you try it out, let me know :D

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!