June 11, 2014

My Beauty Wishlist: #5

Hey everyone! I hope you all have been having a good day. This girl has been busy school and making future plans for this blog. Right now though it's time for another beauty wishlist! I have been spending time catching up on my favorite blogs and YouTube channels and these are just a few of the items I have seen them rave about plus a few things that I have been dying to try!
My Beauty Wishlist

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Turquoise ($20)
I am all about a pop of color this season, and I have heard nothing but good things about these Stila liners. I think a pop of turquoise is just what I need.

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask ($26)
I am forever suffering from ultra dry and cracked lips. Lip balm helps, but I think it is time to go to the next level and try a lip mask.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge ($5.99)
Word on the street is that this sponge from Real Technique is a dupe for the cult favorite Beauty Blender. I want to test this out for myself because who wouldn't want to save money!

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Scrub ($20)
I have given this a sniff every time I stop by Ulta, and it is time I finally cave in. My body needs a bit of TLC due to dry/rough skin.

Caldrea Coconut Fig Leaf Perfume ($18)
I received a sample of the body wash in the same scent and fell in love with how incredible the scent is. I think I may have found my new signature scent!

Benefit The Big Easy ($38)
Everyone and their cousin has been talking about this, and I have been curious to test it out for myself.

*affiliated links

2 comments:

  1. I'm usually more of a brush person, but I really want to try the RT sponge too! The fact that it's not priced as crazily as the Beauty Blender is a major selling point for me, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!