June 23, 2014

Meaghan's Top 5: Drugstore Favorites!

It's time for another Meaghan's Top 5! This time around we will be discussing my favorite drugstore products. While I love shopping at high-end department stores and Sephora it just isn't always necessary since there are so many awesome products at the drugstore that are a fraction of the cost. If you have any drugstore finds you think I should try out let me know in a comment below!



Top 5 Drugstore Favorites

This is the only hair spray I will use. Not only is it super affordable, but it really is one of the best I have ever tried. This hold a curl like nothing else without making my hair sticky or crunchy.

There is not enough time in the day for me to express my love for these Simple facial wipes. They are hands down the best on the market, and remove absolutely all of my difficult waterproof makeup.

In the past I spent a lot of money on expensive eyebrow gels, but after using this affordable Maybelline option I will never pay for them again.

These are my top holy grail drugstore beauty items. Maybelline hit the nail on the head when they released these a few years back. Color Tattoos are known as the more affordable versions of MAC's Paint Pots. I love these as a base or even by themselves. Bad to The Bronze is my favorite shade in the range, and I wear it at least once a week.

E.L.F. Blush
If you are looking for affordable blushes then look no further. E.L.F. blushes are highly pigmented and last just as long as the high-end blushes. The only complaint I have is that I wish they had more shades. The shades they do have are all lovely so you are sure to find one that fits your needs.

*Affiliated Links

8 comments:

  1. Pretty rose. :) I've never tried that hairspray, guess I will have to add it to the list next time I run out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You need to try it out! Xx

      Delete
  2. Eee I've never tried simple but I'm headed to an event this Saturday and I hear they have free samples! So excited to try them, esp. since you really love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gone through so many of those hairsprays, the best! And I love elf blushes too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are staples in my collection! Xx

      Delete
  4. I'll have to get some Elf blushes now. I wasn't to sure about them, but you seem to make a clear case of liking them a lot. Maybe I will order 1 first just to see how much I like it;) thanks for sharing my dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try them! I think you will really like them. Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!