June 2, 2014

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: Review!

Hello my loves! I hope everyone is having a super duper amazing day. I have had quite the interesting weekend. In a funny turn of events last night I accidentally trimmed off half of one of my eyebrows. I honestly don't know what happened, but all I can do is look at it and laugh. At least it gives me an excuse to make my eyebrow game stronger...HAHA!

For today's post I thought I would share one of the items I have been testing, Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer. I have been a faithful user of the Physician's Formula Conceal RX for almost 2 years now, but on a whim decided to pick this up. I remember people talking about this awhile ago, and figured why not!
The Maybelline Fit Me Concealer has similar packaging to the NARS Creamy Concealer, and I have heard that this is a drugstore dupe for it. It features a doe foot applicator which I like for getting into the smaller areas around my nose and concealing under eye circles.
The shade I wear is Fair and it matches my skin very well. I have redness on my cheeks and forehead as well as a few spots here and there, and this covered all of it nicely. This has a creamy consistency, but isn't so thick it will never set or will look cakey. I have worn this on it's own and you wouldn't even know I was wearing anything. I also have oily skin, and this stays put for a good 8 hours which is exciting since my concealer usually starts to break down before then.

Overall, I am quite impressed by this product. I never was drawn to the Fit Me line, but I think I'll have to give it a try now. Not only did it cover up all of the redness, but it felt a lot lighter and more natural that other concealers I have used which makes this perfect for the warmer months.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer retails for around $4.50.

4 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about this and the powder, I may have to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this for a while and never really got into it, but recently I have been loving it :)

    I am having a giveaway I would love you to check out, when you get a chance :)
    https://twitter.com/ThatLaurieGirl/status/473575187812581376

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmaoo wrong link!
    http://thatlauriegirl.blogspot.com/2014/06/get-better-skin-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!