June 9, 2014

It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin: Review!

I am a huge fan of leave-in conditioners and any product that says it will make my hair feel soft and healthy. Who wouldn't want that? I have heard so much about the It's A 10 line of leave-ins over the years, but for some reason never picked one up to try. A few months back Ulta was giving their customers a free bottle of the Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin when they spent $20. Of course, spending $20 at Ulta happens almost instantly so it wasn't any trouble at all for me to get this. 

At night I shower like normal, and apply the It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin instead of my usual detangler and leave-in. The first thing I noticed was how good it smells. I also liked the thicker consistency of the product. At first I was taken aback by how thick it was as I was under the impression that the product was a liquid, but once I screwed off the cap and looked inside I could see that it had more of a cream consistency. 

The It's A 10 line claims to do all sorts of amazing things for your hair, but I am satisfied that it detangles my hair, makes it feel soft and healthy, and adds a healthy looking shine. I have noticed that the amount of frizz I typically have has decreased significantly since I started using this which is fabulous! Frizz and I are enemies so anything that can keep it away sounds good to me.

I have yet to have any problems with this product or find any cons which means this is pretty darn good. It doesn't weight my hair down at all while still being thick enough to seriously add some moisture. If you haven't tried this yet that I suggest you do. It is a great multi-tasking product that will save you tons of time.

*affiliated link

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of this product for the same reasons! Smells amazing and makes my hair so soft :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!