June 20, 2014

I'm Feelin' Blue!

Blue has always been my favorite color so it makes sense why I love blue nail polish so much. Blue is such a fun color to wear and is my favorite pop of color to add to any outfit. Today I'm sharing my favorite blue polishes from my collection that are sure to make you smile.

The first polish I knew I had to share is Essie's Borrowed and Blue, a pale pastel blue that I spent 2 years trying to find. It is perfect for days when I want to wear blue, but still want it to remain fairly neutral. Essie's Bikini So Teeny is the total opposite! It is a gorgeous periwinkle blue that I receive so many compliments on. Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away! is another show stopping blue that looks fantastic on my toes during the summer. The final polish I love is this mini bottle of Color Club's Blue-Ming. This green toned blue literally glows on the nails and looks so lovely against a tan.

*Post contains affiliated links.

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get Bikini So Teeny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of the Essie polishes pictured here. Love love love. I'm still searching for a perfect sky blue nail color myself!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!