June 6, 2014

Current Playlist #7

Hello everyone! I know I already posted today, but I thought I would do a quick little post to share with all of you the songs that are on my current playlist. This is a mix of songs from the radio, new discoveries, and old favorites from my parent's generation. Enjoy, and have a fun and safe Friday night!
My Current Playlist
Phillip Phillips Raging Fire
Imagine Dragons Every Night
TLC No Scrubs
Paramore Ain't It Fun
One Republic Love Runs Out
Neon Trees Sleeping With A Friend
Whitney Houston How Will I Know
Dave Barnes Until You
Coasts Oceans
Magic Man Paris
Iggy Azalea Fancy
Eagles Take It Easy

1 comment:

  1. Take it easy is one my favourites too :)
    http://emmasbeginning.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!