May 5, 2014

Sample Roundup #2

I am so proud of myself for using up a lot of the samples that have been floating around my collection. This is the latest batch of samples I tried out, and I certainly found a few awesome products I will be purchasing in the future and a few duds. Let me know in a comment below if you have used any of these products and how you liked it!

Sample Roundup
I really enjoyed this gentle scrub, and how soft it made my skin. The grapefruit scent was the perfect wake me up in the morning. I could easily see myself purchasing this once my current scrub runs out.

I'll be the first one to admit that I didn't have high hopes for this shampoo, but it completely surprised me. It was a creamier shampoo that is supposed to strengthen hair and improve the overall health. I was able to get 3 uses out of this sample, and I noticed after the 2nd use that I was experiencing less fallout. I am very impressed by this shampoo!

Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
I wasn't too impressed with this facial wash which is surprising seeing as I am obsessed with most of Simple's other products. This didn't lather well, and I still felt like there was makeup left on my face when I was done.

Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for Eyes
My skincare kick is in full force, and I am finally getting around to testing all of the samples I have collected. I liked this Murad eye cream, but it didn't exactly wow me. I have already moved on to another cream that I prefer, but I will discuss that in another post!

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Yes, another sample of this stuff. I for some reason keep finding samples of this stuff laying around. I have grown to really like this remover, and already purchased the full size.

Skin & Co Roma Truffle Therapy Serum
Oh how I love this serum! Yes, it's pricey, but I just might have to splurge. I have noticed such a huge difference in the texture of my skin since I started using this. Great product!


*Post contains affiliated links

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed using Clear's shampoo, too! I love the creamy formula!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shocked at how much I liked it. I didn't have high expectations for it, but I was so proven wrong.

      Delete
  2. I love getting samples, surprised you didn't get on with the Simple Facial Wash though, they're products are usually so good!
    Katherine Rose | Uk Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised too! I love their cleansing wipes.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!