May 21, 2014

PINCHme Box #2

Since my last PINCHme box review went over so well I thought I would share my latest box with all of you. If you are interested in learning more about what PINCHme is than you can read my original post here.

My PINCHme Box

This time around I was excited to see that I was able to select a Sinful Colors Nail Polish! I chose the shade Forget Now. The next sample kind of confused me for a minute, but I guess it makes some sense. Advil PM Caplets can come in handy and are the perfect size to keep in my handbag if I ever have a headache or cramps.

I am so happy with this box, and can't believe that they are giving away nail polishes for free. The color is beautiful, and the brand is one that I frequently use and like. The Advil will come in handy in case of an emergency and is a nice little extra.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky gal! I missed the last couple of PinchMe boxes because they "sold out" really fast - like within 15 minutes for some of the items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I lucked out the last time around and caught it just in time. I'm always shocked at how quickly the samples go.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!