May 12, 2014

No More Tangles: Tangle Teezer Review!

There are few things more annoying or painful than trying to run a brush through your hair only to find that there are a ton of tangles in it. I currently use a detangling product, but I wanted to take the next step and find a brush that wouldn't make me rip my hair out.

So many people have raved about the Tangle Teezer, but I just wasn't sure about it until my hair stylist used one on me not too long ago. The brush glided through my wet hair without tugging or any pain at all. I honestly couldn't believe it. I was out shopping later that day and came across one at Target, and knew it was a sign from the Universe that I was supposed to have one.

When I first looked at it I couldn't help but think that it looks like something I would brush my cat with. There is no handle, and this by no means looks like a traditional brush. The Tangle Teezer fits in the palm of my hand and has plastic bristles. The bright pink color is super cute, and makes it easy to find on my makeup table. 

I have been using this for awhile now on both wet and dry hair and I cannot find a single thing wrong with it. It's ultra portable design would be perfect for someone on the go, and the unique design allows you to brush hair without pulling or tugging. There has to be some kind of magic involved because I have been testing brushes for years and have yet to find anything that compares to this. If you haven't already purchased one for yourself I highly recommend that you do.

Tangle Teezers retail for $12.99.

*affiliated links

3 comments:

  1. I keep seeing this and it does look like a neat brush. However my hair luckily does not get tangled at all because it's really straight and has no knoting tendency. I am thankful because I have had friends with hair that tangles terrible and I see how painful it is for them when it comes to brushing it out. Thanks for sharing your review and the colour is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still really want to try one of these and see if it works better than other detangling brushes. Glad to hear you've had a good experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want to try this, I have such frizzy hair !

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!