May 16, 2014

Nail Of The Day: Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Buttercup!

Typically I wouldn't reach for a yellow nail polish, but when I found this Revlon Colorstay polish in the shade Buttercup at Big Lots for only $1.50 I knew I had to snatch it up. I have owned a few Colorstay polishes in the past, and really like the formula and ultra shiny finish. This polish however applied streaky and wasn't opaque after 2 coats. I decided against applying a 3rd coat as the formula is on the slightly thicker side and I didn't want air bubbles to develop. The pastel yellow is beautiful and cheerful, but I think I will have to do some playing around with the application on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!