May 14, 2014

My Everyday Makeup #2

There is nothing I love more than sitting down in the morning and putting on my makeup. It is a peaceful time where I can focus and enjoy myself instead of worrying about all of the little things that can weigh on my mind. I have discovered quite a few new products over the past few months that have quickly become staples in my day to day routine, and have continued to use old favorites. This is a very simple makeup routine that features bright shimmery eyes and rosy cheeks with matte skin.  
My Every Day Makeup Look
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream (Light)
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer (Ivory)
The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder (Light Matte)
Sonia Kashuk Blush (Flamingo)
Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer (Tiki)
Anastasia Brow Wiz
Maybelline Color Tattoo (Bad to The Bronze)
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow (Iced Latte)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Iced Mocha)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Zero)
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara (Blackest Black-Waterproof)
Nivea Lip Balm (A Kiss of Milk and Honey)

8 comments:

  1. I use the non-waterproof version of the Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara by L'Oreal, is the waterproof one good?

    http://amylilyanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the waterproof version. I haven't experienced any smudging or flaking. Xx

      Delete
  2. Pretty much all of these products are on my list of things I want to try! Especially the Body Shop's Honey Bronze Powder!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend all of them! Especially the Honey Bronzer!

      Delete
  3. iced latte is such a pretty color! love it and use it a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love using it on top of so many different bases.

      Delete
  4. Great picks! I feel the same when I'm putting on my makeup too :) I like the sound of the Dr Brandt pores no more, I shall have to check it out. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check it out! I have been loving it!

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!