May 9, 2014

Empties #4

Product empties posts are some of my favorite to do. My collection has been so cluttered lately, and I have been making an effort to use up as many products as I can to make room. I get a feeling of accomplishment every time I use up a product and put it in my empty products bag. I feel like these are the most reliable reviews as you have used up the entire product and you really know how you got along with it. Let me know in a comment below what you have been loving recently!

Product Empties
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat
If you are looking for a top coat that will dry your nails instantly than this is your girl. This is perfect for days when I paint my nails and then remember that I have a million things to do and need them to dry quickly. The only issue I have with this is that it gets a bit thick and goopy after a month or two.

Bobbi Brown Corrector (Light Peach) 
Bobbi Brown can do no wrong in my opinion. This corrector was the only thing I used to cover my under eye circles for a long time until I started to dabble in more affordable options. I still love this creamy concealer, and would definitely repurchase it.

Epielle Green Tea Cleansing Tissues
I cannot for the life of me remember where I purchased these makeup wipes. Anyway, I didn't use this on my face, but more to keep my hands clean as I was doing my makeup as I frequently use my fingers to apply foundation and blend products. They did the job, but I don't think I will be repurchasing these (kinda because I have no clue where to find them, haha!)

Caswell Massey Dr. Hunter's Rosewater & Glycerine Hand Creme
I have already talked about how much I love this rose scented hand creme so I won't say too much more. It's just a great product that smells amazing!

Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Black Cocoa)
I can't believe I finally finished this eye liner! It seems like I have been using this forever! The Pixi eye pen is one of those creamy liners that when it dries stays put all day. This also worked will in my waterline without causing me any irritation.


*Post contains affiliated links

2 comments:

  1. I think those epielle wipes are sold at Big Lots. :) Also, I love that Sally Hansen top coat, too. Lately, though, I've started wondering if it makes my nails chip faster. Not sure though.

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god! It is Big Lots! I also noticed that with the Sally Hansen top coat. I started using the regular one, and I don't experience near as many chips as with this one. I guess you have to sacrifice chipping for dry time.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!