May 2, 2014

April 2014 Glossybox Review!

It's Glossybox time everyone! I look forward to this time of month so much, and my mailman has come to expect me to squeal whenever he delivers mine. There wasn't much on the spoiler front this time so most of this box was a complete mystery to me. Keep reading to see what was inside!

April 2014 Glossybox

Ciate Paint Pots Nail Polish in Palm Tree (Full Size)
This was the first thing I saw when I opened the box, and I was so excited to see it. I have never owned a Ciate Paint Pot before, but I have seen them everywhere. This lime green shade looks so pretty, and is perfect for a fun spring/summer mani!

Caldrea Body Wash in Coconut Fig Leaf (Sample Size)
OH MY GOD! I gave this body wash a sniff, and it smells absolutely incredible! I have already browsed the Caldrea website and saw that they have a perfume of this scent. I MUST HAVE IT!!!

Aqua Spa Relax Body Creme in Lavender + Chamomile (Sample Size)
I love a good hand cream so I will definitely get some use out of this. It's small enough to carry in my handbag, and the lavender scent is super calming.

Bellapierre Cosmetics Super Gloss in Vanilla Pink (Full Size)
I'm not really a gloss girl, but this is a pretty shade. Also, it smells like vanilla cupcakes, and who doesn't like that smell?

LASPLASH  Cosmetics Eyeshadow Sealer/Base (Full Size)
I'm not too sure how I feel about this product. I use eyeshadow primers every time I wear eyeshadow because I have oily eyelids, but I just am not sure if I will be able to use this. This has an almost glue like texture, and I don't see this working out. I will have to try this of course!

This was a very nice Glossybox. I wouldn't say it is my favorite by any means, but it was a pretty good box. I am thrilled with everything except the eyeshadow base. I think I made it obvious about my love for the Caldrea body wash, and I really and liking the Aqua Spa cream. I can't wait to see what will be in next month's box which will be curated by Bergdorf Goodman's!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is such a good service. One of the best beauty boxes I have tried! Xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Green isn't usually my thing, but I actually really like this one!

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!