April 18, 2014

Spring Into Spring Nail Polish Picks!

Spring is here at last, and that means it is time to start planning which polishes I will be wearing this season. In my opinion, nail polish makes or breaks an outfit. It is the easiest way to experiment with fun colors and the latest trends. Below are some of my favorite polishes that I think will be perfect this spring!
Spring Nail Polish Picks!

butter LONDON Jaded Jack*
This bright almost lime green isn't something I usually reach for, but I just love how cheerful it is. It reminds me of grass and nature and all things spring!

Essie Madison Ave-Hue
I posted a photo on Instagram not too long ago of this polish. This is an ultra chic pink that isn't overwhelming and goes with almost any outfit.

NYC Skyline Blue
Everyone needs a good pale blue in their collection, and this blue from NYC is ultra affordable and has a subtle shimmer that looks so pretty in the sun.

Lauren B. Beauty City of Angels
This post would not be complete without a pretty pastel pink. This has become my go-to polish whenever I want something that is ultra girly. The formula is to die for and is super opaque.

Essie Sand Tropez
Sometimes, less is more. Every now and then I like to take a break from bright polishes and wear a chic nude. This shade compliments any outfit and doesn't give you those dreaded mannequin hands!

O.P.I. Just Spotted The Lizard
Oh baby, if I could marry a nail polish it would be this one. This is one of those polishes that is supposed to look like an oil slick, and I cannot rave about it enough. It changes colors in the light, and looks so freaking cool! I get so many compliments when I wear this.

Nicole by O.P.I. Rainbow in The S-Kylie
This is the mother of all glitters! This has a clear base and is jam packed with different sized rainbow colored glitter. I love using this as a top coat to liven up a boring mani.

What colors or polishes are you looking forward to wearing this spring?

*PR Sample

2 comments:

  1. Love all of your choices! I need to pick up a nice pale blue too. Or maybe something minty. I keep saying I will but then forgetting about it when I'm actually in a place that sells those sorts of things. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are two of my favorite polish colors! You might love Essie's Borrowed and Blue! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!