April 29, 2014

Popsugar Must Have Snacks by NatureBox!

Today's post is a little bit different from what I normally do, but I am super excited to share this with all of you! Popsugar offered to send me their limited edition snack collaboration box with NatureBox, and I could not have been happier to test it out! I have been taking steps be be healthier the past few months, and NatureBox is known for their ultra healthy and delicious snacks. Sign me up!
The Popsugar Must Have Snacks by NatureBox is a curated box that features 5 snacks handpicked by Popsugar's Editor in Chief, Lisa Sugar. Now, let's see what is inside!



Popsugar Must Have Snacks by NatureBox

Popsugar Must Have Mix
Trail mix is the ultimate healthy snack in my opinion. This snack was made specifically for this box and contains almonds, soybeans, corn, and cranberries. This is the perfect snack to just throw in your bag when you are running around and need to keep the hungry beast in your tummy at bay.

Dried California Peaches
"When you think about your favorite summer foods, it’s usually a toss-up between freshly-picked fruit and comforting delicacies like just-baked peach pie. But when the weather isn’t the sunniest or the hottest, these mouthwateringly sweet and chewy peaches are just the ticket. Bonus points for this portable snack that doesn't bruise!"

Blueberry Almond Bites
"Between the after-school car line and homework time, your little one looks for that nourishing snack. When you get home from school, dish out these Blueberry Almond Bites into a fun single-serving bowl. Better yet, challenge your kid to stack these crispy rice squares as high as possible! Bonus points for breaking a previous record."

Lemon Pucker Pistachios
"Eating pistachios naturally slow down your speedy snacking habit, and with a bright lemon flavor to keep your taste buds feeling fresh, just a serving will give you plenty of satiety."

Seaweed Rice Pops
"Three o’clock is your time. The work day has finally started to slow down, and you’re looking to spice up your usual snack routine. Kick your feet up and take a moment to relax with these crispy, airy Seaweed Rice Pops. Your taste buds will thank you for this brand new treat. Nosh on this savory snack as is or add it to your veggie wraps!"

I am so impressed by this snack box. I can definitely see why people love receiving snack subscription boxes now. It's like Popsugar and NatureBox can read my mind and know exactly what I like. These are all healthier alternatives to normal junk food that you can snack on without feeling guilty. I have tested each of these, and my favorite has to be Dried California Peaches. I cannot stop snacking on them!

For a limited time the Popsugar Must Have Snacks by NatureBox box will be 50% off! Be sure to check out this awesome deal here.

*POPSUGAR and NatureBox provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have Snacks by NatureBox box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own, and POPSUGAR and NatureBox did not tell me what to say or how to say it.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky gal! All five of these snacks sound soooo good.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!