April 7, 2014

PINCHme Box: What It Is & What I Got!

I am am not ashamed to say that I love free samples. As a beauty and lifestyle blogger I spend quite a bit of money testing out products, and it's nice to be able to test out products for free every now and then. One of the sample companies I have been loving the past few months is PINCHme!

PINCHme is a website that provides free samples that you can select and have shipped to your door free of charge. Yes, everything about this service is free! How awesome is that! All you have to do is take an initial "get to know you" survey, and when it comes time to chose your samples (every other Tuesday at 12pm est) just add them to your cart, enter your shippping info, and they will be on their way to you. It's that easy!

In the past I have received everything from feminine products, to shampoo, and even chocolate. There is always a wide variety of products listed so there really is something for everyone. 
My most recent box just arrived in the mail, and I thought I would share with all of you what I got. Now, none of these products are by any means beauty related, but they are fun little things to try. The first product is a Special K Chocolate Mocha Coffee House Breakfast Shake. This is a breakfast protein shake that is supposed to be perfect for breakfast on the go. I have never tried a breakfast shake before, but I am always game to try new things. The second item I received was the Zep Commercial Air & Fabric Odor Eliminator. I have never seen this product before, but as I have a pet I can see this coming in handy.

If you are looking for a way to test out new products without spending any money than PINCHme is definitely for you. PINCHme is only available in the US and Australia right now so that is certainly something to keep in mind.

9 comments:

  1. wow! free sample is amazing, too bad its not available yet in our country.

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com
    Join to win 3 OASAP tees here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this site! But lately I keep having bad luck and missing the samples before they are all given out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They go SO FAST! You literally have to stalk their website at exactly 12pm to get anything.

      Delete
  3. Who doesn't love free samples? But I'll agree with Brittnee, they have been going FAST lately... last time PinchMe put up new ones I logged in at 12:30pm and everything was already gone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! They may benefit from adding more samples to accommodate their growing following. At least then everyone might get something.

      Delete
  4. Same y'all! They go QUICK. But I did manage to get a steal of nail polish they had on their site WHOOOP, pumped for that!

    I tried the drink, it's DEVINE. So darn good, eeeeee I'm glad I got to try it because I actually do think I'm going to buy it! Let me know how that odor eliminator works, I was so bummed I missed out on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The drink was so yummy! I could easily see myself buying them for days when I'm in a hurry. The spray is very similar to Febreze, but I will admit I'm not a huge fan of the scent it leaves behind.

      Delete
  5. This look so good I hope they have it in the UK :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!