April 21, 2014

My Current Playlist #6

Music is a huge part of my life, and I have been rediscovering so many old favorites this month. Songs are the perfect way to capture a memory or moment. All of these songs bring me back to a time or place, and all make me smile.
Source
My Current Playlist
-Hilary Duff Why Not
-Marina and The Diamonds Primadonna
-The Script Hall of Fame
-The Script Six Degrees of Separation
-Keith Urban Where The Blacktop Ends
-Phil Vassar That's When I Love You
-The Paper Kite Woodland
-Mumford & Sons Winter Winds
-Pat Benatar Love is a Battlefield
-Taylor Swift Sparks Fly
-George Strait Run

What songs are you listening to right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!