April 16, 2014

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara: Review!

Get ready for this, I am venturing outside my comfort zone and trying a mascara that is not from Maybelline. I know, I'm shocked too. I went to Ulta not too long ago and I randomly felt the need to test out a new mascara. God knows I don't really need a new one (I'm currently working between 5 right now), but who am I to deny a mascara a new home.
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara is supposed to add volume to lashes without clumping or flaking. You should note that I used the waterproof formula so the results might be different than the regular version.

I really like the packaging of this mascara and how luxurious the tube looks. The wand is also impressive as the bristles are perfectly designed to separate lashes and prevent clumping. It is also the perfect size to grip the the smaller lashes towards the inner corner and lower lash line.
I really wanted to put this no clumping claim to the test so I just kept adding more and more mascara. I must have done 4 coats and I didn't see any clumping at all. Call me impressed. Now, I don't normally wear that much mascara so I also tested this out, wearing my normal amount, to see whether it flaked and if it actually increased the volume of my lashes. I am happy to report that there was zero flaking. I did notice some volume added to my lashes, but nothing too crazy. I also noticed that this added a fair amount of length to my lashes which I wasn't expecting.

I am overall really impressed by this mascara. It didn't add crazy volume like they claim, but it did add a fair amount as well as length. I am also happy that there was zero flaking or clumping. L'Oreal is bringing their "A" game with this mascara and I really am interested to try others in the line.

1 comment:

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!