April 14, 2014

I ❤ Spring Tag!

If you have been a long time reader than you will know that I have already done this tag before. However, I figured that since a year has passed since then that my answers are bound to be different. For those of you who don't know, this tag asks questions about various things I will be loving this spring and is a great way to get to know me better. Let's jump right in!
QUESTIONS

Favorite spring nail polish?
One polish I am looking forward to wearing this spring is Essie's Ballet Slippers*. It is such a stunning pale pink that is sweet and feminine.

What is your must-have lip color this spring?
I like just a touch of color, and the Cherry Blossom Tinted Lip Balm from Figs & Rouge is just the thing. It makes your lips look just like you have eaten a cherry popsicle. It also smells delicious!

Show us your favorite spring dress!
No favorite dresses as of right now. I'm more into pants at the moment.

What's your favorite flower?
Normally it is a pink rose, but for some reason I have been loving wild flowers recently.

Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
I absolutely love this blue ombre scarf that I purchased from Target. It is the perfect addition to any outfit, and just looks so effortlessly cool and fun.

What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
I am looking forward to wearing florals and girly pastels. 

Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?

What is spring like where you live?
Spring is fairly unpredictable in New England. One hour it could be raining, the next it could be sunny and hot. You honestly never know.

What's your favorite thing about spring?
I love being able to be outside and seeing all of the flowers begin to bloom.

Are you a spring cleaner?
Haha! Nope! I'm a clean freak year round.

Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
Not for this girl. I didn't have much of a break this year between classes for for winter and spring so I visited friends in Boston for a bit and stayed home and relaxed. 

*Gift. Affiliated links.

4 comments:

  1. Love Victoria secret perfumes! Haha, I completely agree with the unpredictable weather in England! Followed xo

    That Quirky Panda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for florals and pastels! I'm loving all the bright lipsticks this season as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I stopped by the drugstore today and I had to stop myself from purchasing all of the new spring releases, haha! Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!