April 2, 2014

ASOS Clothing Haul!

I am such a huge fan of ASOS, and their wide variety of options for both standard and plus size clothing. I have been feeling pretty "blah" about my wardrobe lately so I knew it was time to introduce a few new pieces into my closet. A quick side note, all of these pieces are from ASOS Curve, and I have provided links in case you want to check them out for yourself.

ASOS Clothing Haul


How stinking cute is this elephant printed tank!? I really like this unique design, and think it will be perfect to layer with.

One of my all-time favorite outfits is an over-sized t-shirt, leggings, and a scarf. It not only is ultra comfortable, but it also looks super chic and effortless.This over-sized tee caught my eye because it was lightweight enough to be worn in the spring and summer. I ordered this a size larger than I usually wear so it will end up looking more like a t-shirt dress which I love! Also, excuse the wrinkles. I literally took the pictures right after they came out of the package.

Get ready for to be introduced to the pants that I feel everyone should have in their wardrobe! When I originally stumbled across these peg pants a few months back I thought that they would be super uncomfortable so I passed on them. It wasn't until I read a blog post by a fashion blogger raving about these that I decided to try them for myself. Long story short, these are like wearing pajamas! They run big so I probably should have sized down, but it's not that big of a deal. They also have pockets which is a huge plus. They honestly look so tailored and high-end.


I was so drawn to this fun heart print. These will look perfect paired with a plain white tee. They are the perfect way to experiment with prints without it being too over the top.

Have you been eyeing anything at ASOS recently?

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous picks! I especially like the elephant top and heart pants. Going over the top with prints can be fun though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I usually through caution to the wind and go super over the top with prints. I love a good loud print! Xx

      Delete
  2. You have some cute items here. I love the top with elephants on and the peg pants. X

    Carly from Carly's Beauty World

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!