March 30, 2014

What I'm Loving: March 2014!

Beauty
Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray
Usually, I'm not that big of a fan of sea salt sprays, but I have been loving this one from Toni&Guy. It smells so good and it doesn't make my skin feel sticky at all. I have really been enjoying using this on days when I want a messy ponytail or bun. It adds a nice amount of texture to each look without weighing my hair down.

Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara (Waterproof)
This mascara is one of the first from Maybelline that I tried over 4 years ago. I went to repurchase The Rocket but they were sold out so I decided to purchase this one instead. I forgot how incredible this mascara is. It has little fibers in it that attach to lashes adding length and volume. This makes my lashes look incredible and gives a falsies effect.

NYX Blush in (Rose Garden)
I first saw Tanya Burr using this blush a few months back and knew I had to have it. The only problem is that it was sold out everywhere near me for weeks. I have been using it daily ever since I was able to get my hands on it. This is the prettiest girly pink with a slight shimmer to it. It is the perfect subtle color for minimal makeup days. You can read a full review here.

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder (Light Matte)
This is hands down the best bronzer I have ever used. It is the perfect shade for my pale skin, and gives me a sun kissed glow that makes it look like I have been on an island vacation. Would you expect anything less perfection from The Body Shop? I know I don't.

Television
A show I have been loving recently is Star-Crossed on The CW. It is all based in the future where aliens have landed on Earth and they are forced to live in an enclosed area called The Sector. 7 of these aliens are allowed to attend human school as an experiment to see if they can all be allowed to join the human race. It also has a bit of a love story between and alien boy and human girl. Yes, I know this sounds ridiculous, but I swear it's good.

Music
I am a huge fan of Demi Lovato so it's no surprise her song Neon Lights is my jam. I crank the volume up so loud in the car when this comes on. It is such a fun dance song!

What products did you love in March?

2 comments:

  1. I tried that mascara a while back and liked it a lot! I feel like it's hard for me to keep rebuying the same mascara though... so many different ones come in beauty boxes or go on sale. It's difficult. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I am going between 5 right now. Xx

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!