March 18, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pure Daydream Fragrance Mist: Review!

Fragrances are one of my favorite types of beauty products. Each perfume and fragrance I own trigger a happy memory for me and can always be counted on to make me smile. Isn't it incredible how something as simple as a perfume can make you remember something from your past? I have my signature scents for each season that instantly bring me back to those times, and Victoria's Secret's Pure Daydream was the scent I wore all summer long. It instantly makes me think of days spent by the pool or spent out in the sunshine. Oh, it smells so good.
Pure Daydream is a fragrance mist in the VS Fantasies Collection with notes of pearl orchid and pink currant. This is definitely a fruity-floral scent that is sweet but not overpowering. The lasting power of these fragrance mists are impressive as they last for a few hours which can't always be said for other mists on the market. I like to keep a perfume atomizer in my purse of this for quick touch-ups on the go. This is my second bottle of this fragrance mist and I absolutely love it!

Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mists retail for $12 or you can buy 3 for $25.

*affiliated link

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean some scents just bring me back to a certain time and place :)
    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have this VS spray mist and love it! I also love your blog! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, if you want to know more you can check it out here: http://bethandbeauty.com/2014/03/beth-and-beaut…liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sort of information I've for some time been endeavoring to find. Thankful to you for making this information.
    stumpblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!